Results for Camp Cromwell players:
Jim (Hungarian Light Infantry):
1. Lost to Richard Taylor's Tankovy (KBR) - Counterattack Mission
2. Defeated Rob Holloway's US Rifles (LGC) - Dust Up Mission
3. Defeated Patrick Oxborough's Strelkovy (LGC) - Cauldron Mission.
4. Defeated Nick Ridge's Brit Inf (LGC) - No Retreat Mission.
5. Lost to Smithy's Strelkovy (KBR) - Free For All Mission.
1. Defeated Rob Holloway's US Rifles (LGC)
2. Defeated Richard Taylor's Tankovy (KBR)
3. Lost to Andrew Oates US Rifles (MK)
4. Lost to Smithy's Strelkovy (KBR)
5. Defeated Nick Ridge's Brit Rifles (LGC)
Mark (US Rifles):
1. Defeated Tristian's Panzergrenadiers (KBR)
2. Drew with Griggsy's Panzers (KBR)
3. Drew with Daniel Kosta's Panzergrenadiers (LGC)
4. Drew with Leigh
5. Defeated Patrick Oxborough's Strelkovy (KBR)
Leigh (Brit Rifles):
1. Lost to Griggsy's Panzers (KBR)
2. Drew with Carl Pearcey's US Rifles
3. Drew with Rob Holloway's US Rifles (LGC)
4. Drew with Mark
Byron (US Tank):
1. Lost to Daniel Kosta's Panzergrenadiers (LGC)
2. Drew with Patrick Oxborough's Strelkovy (KBR)
3. Lost to Ed's Panzers (MK)
5. Drew with Shane Madden (LGC)
Tasmanian Club Trophy: Kingston Bunker Rats.
1st Place: Andrew Oates (aka Lord T of the Melbourne Monday Knights)
2nd Place: Andrew Smith (KBR).
3rd Place: Nick Bowler (LGC this time).
Da Vinci Award for best army: Steve Jendrich.
Full results table:
|Andrew Oates||528||US Rifle Coy NA|
|Andrew Smith||425||Soviet Strelkovy Red Army EF|
|Nick Bowler||322||US Rifle Coy NA|
|Tristan Goodwin||321||Gep Panzergrenadier Coy NA|
|Garry Howell||319||Panzergrenadier Coy EF|
|Jim Gandy||317||Hungarian Motorised Infantry EF|
|Ed Corsar||218||Panther Coy EF|
|Miles Griggs||218||Panzerpioier Coy EF|
|Steve Jendrich||217||Grenadier Coy EF|
|Nick Ridge||216||British Rifle Coy Tunisia NA|
|Mark Oakford||216||US Rifle Coy NA|
|Carl Peacy||215||British Rifle Coy Tunisia NA|
|Richard Taylor||215||Soviet Tankovy EF|
|Daniel Kosta||214||Gep PanzerGrenadiers EF|
|Russell Malham||214||Aussie Rifle Coy NA|
|Byron Combes||114||US Tank Coy NA|
|Rob Holloway||113||US Rifle Coy NA|
|Shane Madden||113||Gep Panzerpionier Coy EF|
|Adrian Griffin||112||US Tank Coy NA|
|Leigh Watson||112||British Rifle Coy NA|
|Patrick Oxbrough||108||Soviet Strelkovy Guards EF|
Although Camp Cromwell didn't do as well as usual in the results department and lost possession of the Sturmtiger trophy, a great time was had by all with lots of close interesting games. Once again John Mumford did a terrific job organising the event.